Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Unheralded

Apologies for the lack of posts this past week...there's really no excuse, so I won't make one. Power Rankings will return on Wednesday.

I just wanted to mention a few guys who have quietly torn up the league at this early juncture in the season. Ones Patrick Marleau and Brad Richards have 19 and 17 points respectfully, each to lead their team in scoring.

Now, as much as I've been talking about the duo of Heatley and Thornton in San Jose and their hot starts...it seems as though Marleau may have bounced back the best from the off season dramas that surrounded those three players. I'm not placing either he nor Richards back in the fold automatically, but let us not underestimate the contribution that both of these players could make to team Canada. I mean, Richards has worn the Maple Leaf before and he is a Conn Symthe winner.

I just thought that out of respect for their early season exploits, these two Canadian boys should get a plug on this, the premiere blog in twentyten news and notes.

Happy reading...

WHAMMO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment