Friday, May 8, 2009

While we're on the topic...

While we're on the topic of Mcguire bashing, Luke my friend, let me just say that I'm 100% certain that you will not...I repeat WILL NOT see me dancin around the kitchen, head-shavin, screamin WHAMMO...and DOUBLE DION, while using my dexterity, courage, vision and leadership to keep my ACTIVE STICK in the passing lanes.

Back to the task at hand...what about Eric Staal lately. I have to admit that, until a day or two ago, I did not have him on my team. But seriously, the Bruins...my beloved Bruins, and Chara especially are running around mad trying to contain him. He's giving such sorry excuses for hockey players like Jussi Jokinen and Sergei Samsonov all the time and daylight they need on the ice to pass for NHLers in the eyes of most experts.

Gotta say proudly that this may be my first disagreement with Mr. Mcguire...and that as it stands now, Staal is definitely on the team

No comments:

Post a Comment