Saturday, December 26, 2009

Grape pickin'

Because I know Matty is missing Coach's Corner out there in Thailand, I had to post this... Cherry's team that he picked tonight on Hockey Night. Matty, I know you're scrambling to find a TV playing the Corner somewhere in Asia, but fear not, I have you covered...

Goalies
Brodeur
Luongo
Fleury

Defense
Pronger - Weber
Niedermayer - Boyle
Robidas - Green
Phaneuf

Forwards
Getzlaf - Crosby - Perry
Marleau - Thornton - Heatley
Jordan Staal - Brad Richards - Nash
Fisher - Toews - Iginla
Stamkos

He admitted that he knows a lot of these guys probably won't be on the team, but these are the guys he thinks should be on the team. If I'm not mistaken, the first time Matty put his board up in the Twenty Ten household, it looked almost the same, just going to prove that great minds think alike...

WHAMMO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment